A great way to keep your dog entertained is by giving them plenty of chew toys to play with. When your dogs play with chew toys, they actually get more tired than you might think. With the right chew toys, you can keep your dog busy and entertained for hours. Here are our top 5 picks for dog chew toys:
- Outward Hound Interactive Puzzle Toy
- Benebone Real Flavor Wishbone
- PTWOD Rubber Toothbrush Chew Toy
- Youngever Chew Toy Bundle
KONG Natural Rubber Chew Toy
1. Outward Hound Interactive Puzzle Toy
Check out the Outward Hound Interactive Puzzle Toy at Amazon. Beware, your dog is going to constantly want to play with this toy. Here are its key features:
- There’s an attached trunk at the top of the toy that makes it harder for your dog to remove the squirrel plushies. Your dog is going to need to think hard to successfully remove all the plushies from the toy.
- Multi-size entertainment: You can purchase this toy in small, large, or extra-large depending on the size of your dog. To best entertain your dog, you may want to purchase all three sizes.
- Easy to set up: When your dog is finally able to remove all the plushies from the toy, you can reward your dog with a treat, and then quickly put the plushies back in. Watch as your dog works to take them out again
2. Benebone Real Flavor Wishbone
Check out the Benebone Real Flavor Wishbone at Amazon. This chew toy is a pet favorite! Dogs absolutely love chewing on these wishbones, and here’s why:
- Dog-friendly design: The unique design of the wishbone makes it easy for your dog to hold on to. He can easily chew the bone without getting frustrated.
- Real flavor: This wishbone is made of 100% real food ingredients, giving it an irresistible scent and taste of bacon. Your dog is going to love the flavor that comes off the wishbone, and he’ll probably chew on it for hours every day.
- Variety of flavors: Because Benebone found great success with their wishbones, they now offer other flavors, including chicken and peanut. To mix things up for your dog, you can give him all three flavors to chew on.
3. HETOO Rubber Teeth Cleaning Chew Toy
Check out the HETOO Rubber Teeth Cleaning Chew Toy at Amazon. If you’re looking for a clever way to brush your dog’s teeth, this rubber toothbrush works wonders. Here are its key features:
- Teeth cleaning design: This chew toy is unique because it acts as both a chew toy and toothbrush. Simply squeeze toothpaste into the top hole, and then let your dog chew away. When your dog chews the toy, his teeth will rub against the bristle grooves which will help get rid of plaque and tartar.
- Unique design: Although this toothbrush dog toy comes in stick form in two sizes, small and large, the new upgrade design is in the shape of a cactus covered with bristles on the sides and has a squeaky bottom The squeaky bottom will make your dog feel more excited and keep him constantly entertained and interested.
- Safe and easy to clean: This rubber chew toy is completely non-toxic and eco-friendly. However, it’s recommended that you clean the toy before and after use. Simply rinse the toy with dish soap and water or throw it in the dishwasher.
4. SHARLOVY Chew Toy Puppies Teething Bundle
Check out the SHARLOVY Chew Toy Puppies Teething 14-Pack Bundle at Amazon. Looking for a variety of toys at a fair price? This bundle of chew toys is your best option, and here’s why:
- Super value bundle of fourteen: If you don’t know which type of chew toy your dog likes, this 14-pack bundle is a great way to find out. Each toy has a different texture, so you can find the right one for your dog.
- Teething toy for puppies: Dogs have a strong desire to chew everything in the house when teething. So by chewing these rubber toothbrush and bone toys with soft spikes, your dog gets a gum massage and stress relief.
- Interactive toys: Chasing the rubber frisbee and playing with the squeaky IQ treat ball are great ways to increase your dog's activity. Playing with the IQ treat ball will also increase your dog's IQ when dogs learn to toss and roll it to get their snacks out of the ball.
- Durable and safe material: Each toy is completely non-toxic and pet-friendly. So, you can comfortably let your dog chew on these toys without worrying.
5. KONG Natural Rubber Chew Toy
Check out the KONG Natural Rubber Chew Toy at Amazon. The KONG chew toy is an excellent way to keep your dog happy and busy for hours. Here are its key features:
- This toy does a great job of mentally stimulating your dog. When you place a treat inside, your dog will work hard to chew on the toy until he gets the treat.
- You can choose between four different chew toys, one for puppies who are new at chewing, one for older dogs whose teeth are getting sore, one for your average dog, and one for aggressive chewing dogs.
- It’ll take a while for your dog to get the food out of the toy, so it makes for the perfect distraction. If your dog is constantly barking or wandering around the house when he shouldn’t be, distract him for the next few hours with this toy!